Grade: 9th Grade
Schedule: Poetry, Geography, Algebra, Chemistry, PE, Fashion
Excelled Class: Poetry
Ever since she started living as a girl, Allie became a much happier and jolly person. When hanging out with other people she takes more of a support role rather than a leader, doing what others want to do for fun, that is unless whatever they're doing is really something she doesn't like. She becomes a bit timid and nervous around those that get in her personal space and those she feels are suspicious about knowing her secret. She can sometimes get giddy and silly and enjoys hanging around other girls. You will almost always see her carrying around some kind of lollipop.
- Before attending Amie Academy, Allie was a boy named Tristan. Tristan decided to identify himself as a female at the age of 14.
- Nobody knows about Allie's true gender except for his family, old friends, and Teachers.
- She is currently growing out her real hair so for the time being she wears a wig. She avoids letting people get near it.
- Her real hair is girly enough but she isn't confident in it, and believes people will suspect her of being male.
- She is bi, but leans towards more girls, due to the fact that shes afraid of what other boys would think of her secret.
- She loves sweet foods and candy and will usually be seen eating something when going to a festival.
- Besides eating candy, shes a bit of a health nut and avoids eating any other kind of junk food, usually for meals she'll eat healthy.
Favorite Food: Lollipops